Forums
Bumpin' Uglies :: Forums :: Gaming Lounge :: COD4

Next topic »
Remaster of Call Of Duty 4 looks like it’ll be available separately in a couple of months
Author Post
Al Keda
Wed May 03 2017, 01:37pm Print
Al Keda
Registered Member #255 Joined: Tue Apr 17 2012, 04:04pm
"The remaster of Call Of Duty 4 looks like it’ll be available separately in a couple of months, according to a listing on Gamefly."

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-standalone-release-rumoured-for-june-6610593/

Aaaand!

"Rumours suggest all the old Zombies maps from World At War and Black Ops are being remastered into a new add-on compilation.

Yesterday we reported on rumours that Modern Warfare Remastered was shortly to be released as a standalone game, but it seems that’s not the only Call Of Duty remaster Activision are working on at the moment.

Unsubstantiated rumours about Black Ops III: Zombie Chronicles first emerged last month, but then this week the American age rating board mentioned the name – proving it was… something.

And now data-miners on Reddit seem to have discovered that it’s a collection of remasters of older Zombies maps from World At War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II, i.e. all the Call Of Duty titles Zombies creator Treyarch have previously worked on.

The official description in the game files reads: ‘Includes eight classic remastered maps for Call of Duty Zombies: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Complete original saga maps remastered in HD available on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.’"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/03/black-ops-iii-zombie-chronicles-remaster-add-on-leaked-6613226/
DToX
Fri May 05 2017, 11:09pm
dtox
DToX
Main Admin Registered Member #5 Joined: Thu Sep 03 2009, 12:01am
I already have it so if anyone wants to play, hit me up.

Go to: